Students are always passionate about studying in Australia but in some ways, they are worried about expenses because everyone wants to be self-dependent and try to get scholarships from universities and browse scholarships in Australia
There are various scholarships for international students and developed countries promote their economy by the education sector and that’s why universities offer scholarships to the students. Because the word of scholarship always attracts students’ attention.
The scholarship is a financial aid awarded to the students for their higher studies. The scholarship award is based on different criteria such as academic excellence, financial needs extracurricular activities, and student-specific scholarships.
Type of Scholarship
1. Career Specific scholarship
2. University Specific Scholarship
3. Need Base Scholarship
4. Merit Base Scholarship
From Where Scholarship Come
The scholarship comes from various sources like organizations, clubs, charities, businesses, and universities. Most universities offer individual financial assistance to the students on their excellent academic records.
Here are mentioned four major resources for scholarship and grants:
1. State Grants and scholarship 45%
2. Private Scholarship and Grants 10%
3. Grants from Universities/ Colleges 35%
4. Federal Government Grant 47%
The scholarship is a good way to promote studies and it helps a lot to improve the literacy rate in a country. I consider international scholarship here then there are countless benefits behind the scholarship offered by the university or whatever from the government.
How to apply for a Scholarship:
- Once you’ve selected your desired scholarship then the next step will be how to apply for a specific scholarship, normally application process is the same, and its looks like this:
- Usually, the application process starts with the online application form submission.
- After completing your form keep in it your mind that checked your mentioned email ID for confirmation of your submission.
- The third step the complete your all academic documents and translate them if there is any need.
- Write a valid and impressive SOP (Statement of Purpose) that contained all facts which can clear your vision and financial needs to the scholarship provider.
- If you meet the scholarship basic requirements then you must submit your acceptance letter to the university.
- After completing successfully above steps then you will be in waiting mode till positive news from your provider.
- When you received congratulation mail then go ahead and enjoy and celebrate your achievement with your friends and family members.
Here enlisted all scholarships in Australia for international students at undergraduate and post-grade and Ph.D. levels.
International Scholarship in Australia is classified into two terms:
1. University Specific scholarship in Australia for international students
2. Government-funded scholarship in Australia for international students
University Specific Scholarship (USS) In Australia
University-specific scholarships are offered by the university to the students in the shape of financial support, every year thousands of scholarships are offered by the education provider. Australia as everyone knows ranked top 3 for international student’s preferences. Universities always give the best packages to their new students.
Some University Specific scholarships in Australia for international students are mentioned below:
- Victoria University International Scholarship: VU always supports international students. This university has wide ranges of courses choose which suits you. Click here for more information about this scholarship.
- Australian Catholic University Scholarship for International Students: This University offers many scholarships based on academic excellence. ACU opens hundreds of scholarships every year for international students. Click here for more information about this scholarship.
- University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarship- These scholarships are specifically designed for masters and Ph.D. students who have planned to pursue their degrees at the UWS. You can read more about UWA scholarship.
- Australian National University- Different scholarships are available in this university on various subjects like engineering, Information Technology, Business and management, Mathematics, etc. Click here for more information about this scholarship
- University of Sydney International Scholarship- High-ranked universities which are offering various scholarships to Ph.D. and master and bachelor programs to all international students. Click here for more information about this scholarship.
- Macquarie Voice Chancellor’s Scholarship: This scholarship is for all international students to study at Macquarie University for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies programs. This is scholarship does not work for Aussies and New Zealand nationalities. You can check the eligibility criteria from here.
- Monash University International Scholarship for Excellence: Monash University offers merit-based scholarships to all international students for bachelor and master programs. Click here for more information about this scholarship
- University of New Castle Postgraduate Research Scholarship: This scholarship is specifically designed for master’s programs to study at the University of Newcastle. You can check more details about the University of New Castle
Government-funded scholarship in Australia
Australia awards long-term scholarships to students by the department of home affairs and trades. In addition the study and research opportunities provided by the Australian Award Scholarship develop the skills and the knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute development in their own countries.
Some government-funded scholarships in Australia for international students are mentioned below:
- Research Training Program (RTP): Australian Specific scholarship for postgraduate international and domestic students, but your degree must be on a research base. Click here for more information about this scholarship
- Destination Australian Award: This scholarship is based on regional areas universities for bachelor and master programs. International and domestic students can apply for this scholarship. More than 1000 scholarships are awarded to each student every year up to $15000. Click here for more information about this scholarship
- Australia Award Scholarship: it is a fully-funded scholarship with some rules and regulations before achieving this scholarship application sign contract with the commonwealth. The study and research opportunities provided by Australia award scholarships develop the skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to development in their own country. Click here for more information about this scholarship
For more updates please stay tuned with us…